Thursday, February 24, 2011

Big day and 3 year stats…

Today was a big day in our house!  First, I registered Hudson for Mother’s Day Out next year.  It has been an on-going debate in my mind of where to send him, if I should send him, etc. I won’t bore you with all the details, but I finally came to a decision yesterday.  Typically, places in our town fill up FAST and you have to get on the waiting list if you aren’t in line at 5 a.m.  I was very lucky this year because registration was two days ago and the place I wanted to send him still had a few openings.  So, I went this morning and signed him up!  I feel really good about it.  I think it is going to be great for all of us.

Hudson’s 3 year appointment was right at the same time that I had to go sign him up.  Trent took him to his appointment and then Harper and I joined them as soon as we could. I was so proud of your little guy.  He did SO well at the appointment.  He loves the doctor and asked him to examine him again after he was done the first time. :)  The doctor was pleased with Hudson’s development and overall health.  Here are his 3 year stats:

Height – 40 1/4" – 95th%

Weight – 35 lbs – 75th%

No comments: