Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day number…I have lost count…

Saturday the sun finally came out and we were able to break free of the house.  As we were driving out of our neighborhood, Hudson decided he wanted to play in the snow instead of going to the bounce house.  Good thing because by that afternoon everything had pretty much melted away.

We headed down the street to play with our neighbors.

DSC_6400 DSC_6429 DSC_6437 DSC_6443

Some new friends showed up and they had a dog.  Hudson was immediately in love (and no, Jenny, he is NOT getting a dog):

DSC_6464

They also had a sled which was super fun for my little H:

DSC_6470 DSC_6475 DSC_6483 DSC_6500 DSC_6504 DSC_6514

Apparently, we are in for even more snow fun this week!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my gosh.............get the kid a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hake Family said...

Your mom said it, not me : )

Lydia said...

I am so with you on no dogs. If we get one, it would be when all of our kids are older than 5.