Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Camp Thurman!!!

IMG_4357 IMG_4361

Hudson went to Camp Thurman for the first time this year!  I sent him to the full day camp which made me a little nervous, I was afraid it would be too long for him.  But, Lizabeth and I wanted Hud and Sam to be together, so we went with full day.  I have heard wonderful things about CT all of my life.  Many of my friends grew up attending (I wasn’t exactly the camp type ;)) and then went on to work there. A few of my friends even met their future husbands there! And now just about everyone I know sends their kids.  We attended the Open House which I was really excited about, I couldn’t wait to see what they would be doing.  It was clearly right up Hudson’s alley. Monday morning (bright and early), he was ready to go!  I  was nervous dropping him off – that was the longest he has been away from me (other than with my mom) EVER. But, I knew he would love it. So, I dropped off my sweet boy and cried a little on the drive home. :)

No comments: