Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mommy and Harper fun Day 3

On Wednesday of CT week, Harper and I hit the park. This resulted in one of my more embarrassing moments ever. The kids often sit in Trent’s lap while he swings them. Harper wanted to do this with me, but I am clearly not as talented as he is…at one point she was slipping so I let go with one hand to hoist her up. Somehow, I managed to flip over backwards and couldn’t right myself again.  I managed to cocoon her somehow and took the brunt of the fall on my shoulder.  About six different people came running which was super sweet, but equally embarrassing.  However, we got past it and had a fun morning at the park after that:

IMG_4374 IMG_4376

And Hudson made this awesome crown at camp that day and was so proud of it!

IMG_4383

No comments: