Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hudson/Mommy date

Hudson has been DYING to go to Six Flags. Every time we pass it, he asked to go.  A very sweet friend got tickets for me and I decided to take him before school got out and it got crowded. We had the BEST time!

Getting ready to start our Six Flags adventure:

IMG_3937

Conquistador was our first ride. That brought back memories!

IMG_3939

Thumbs up for the teacups:

 IMG_3938 

There were NO lines.  Hudson had several rides all to himself in Looney Toon land:

IMG_3940 IMG_3944

Initially, Hud wanted to ride this by himself:

IMG_3945

But, once he figured out that the thing stopped every time to load someone else…he didn’t want to be in there by himself anymore.  I (and everyone in line) could hear him yelling when he was at the top. I felt so bad! So, when it came back around, I jumped on with him:

 IMG_3946 IMG_3948

IMG_3950 IMG_3965

My roller coaster loving boy LOVED the Shockwave (and mommy “grayed out” on the loops – scared me half to death):

IMG_3967 IMG_3969

I let Hud pick out one treat at the end of the day and he picked a Batman cape. Of course, he had to get a pink one for his sissy, too. Such a sweet brother!

IMG_3973

He couldn’t wait to give it to her!

IMG_3978

We had such a fun time! We were there from the time the park opened until 4:00. We were hot messes when we left, but it was definitely a day we won’t forget!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I "black out" or whatever on the loops, too! I don't know what it is??!!