Sunday, October 25, 2015

10 months!



Dear Finley,

You are ten months old!!! Ten months is the hardest picture to get of you kids. You are a happy little ten month old. As of ten months, you aren't crawling but you sure are trying! You still use rolling as your mode of transportation.

You make a joyful noise! (That's my sweet way of saying you are loud, sister ;) ). But, I love the noise. You haven't added any new words this month, you are still saying: bubba, Harper, bye bye, dada and mama (mama is your favorite word to say and I am not just saying that).

You and I are attached at the hip. Nana says you are the most attached to me out of all the kids, I think she is right (and I love it).

Your bedtime is still six. You wake up anywhere from 6:30 to 8 for a bottle and then back down you go for a few hours. We try to get you a good nap in the afternoon, that can be difficult with pickups and playdates, but we do our best. Thankfully, you are laid back!

You have really started to play this month, so fun!!!

You are eating more and more table foods. I am still hesitant to give you meat because you have NO TEETH! Craziness!!!

You love your bubba, sissy, paci and baby puppy.

We love you so much baby girl!
Mommy

No comments: