Friday, October 9, 2015

First day of Second Grade!

He was all ready for his first day!!!






It is ALWAYS hard for me to leave my babies at school. I cry the better part of the day. It was especially hard this year. Leaving him for the first time (the first time on a first day of school) with Type One on board was HARD. I knew he was in good hands, I knew he was going to be well taken care of there. But, I had been with him for months and it was hard to let go again.



Harper needed a haircut and she loves her girly place, so we made a day out of it:


Then we had a ladies who lunch lunch:



We raced from Joe T's to pick up (what a difference a year makes on that!). I ran in really quick to get Hudson's first day cookie cake and then we picked him up. He had a great first day and I was super happy to have him home. He was super happy to have his cake:


No comments: