Saturday, October 24, 2015

October

Hudson joined the Spanish Club this year! He is super excited and hopes to learn a lot:



We start the brainwashing young around here:


She takes my breath away a lot and is rocking the side pony these days:


My little pumpkins:



                                            How we Target:

Kicking off October with our Halloween pjs and a Halloween movie (for the big kids):


More soccer!


Golfing on a beautiful October afternoon:





                                                   Love walking in to see her waiting for me!!! (And we got that crib lowered right after this!):


Lunch with these characters:





Hudson read his own book to the dog and recently told me he wanted to be an author when he grows up:


It had been a frustrating and sad few days, but I can always count on this sweet girl to put a smile on my face every morning


Such a cute craft at CFA story time!



Our sign was vandalized. :( and many of the new letters purchased stolen! So frustrating:

My girls are the luckiest sisters around:




College Day at school!



I love you Fin, now take a nap!

No comments: