Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wrapping up September


Sweetest little team there ever was:




Twins - separated by 6 1/2 years:


Lunch with these sweet 3:


Eye on the prize:



She is the BEST sous chef ever. She loves to help us cook and I love having her help. I tease her that her middle name is really Harper "Can I do that?" Fletcher:




We followed up a fun playdate at the park with lunch:




Just a little light reading:


                                  I heart the age of princesses:


Pre-K picture day:


A beautiful day for Joe T's on the patio!


My mini-me:


Love him:




This girl goes after the ball!!!



"walking" her dog, zo-zo:




Harper loves the museum and would go every single day. When I think back to Hud at this age, he could have gone to the zoo or bounce house every day, Harper is definitely the museum. I wonder what Fin's place will be:


Less push ups, more trying to crawl, Fin:


No comments: