Friday, May 11, 2012

Painting weekend…

When we moved into our house, we had them paint every room (except Harper’s nursery) latte so we could live in it for a while before we picked paint colors.  Fortunately, Trent is an excellent painter. Slowly, but surely we are getting the brown out!  Two weekends ago since we were trying to lay low before Hud’s surgery and my dad was in the hospital so I needed to be available, we decided it was a great time to paint the master bathroom.  We went with chocolate brown in the shower and bath areas and a cilantro green for the rest. I was very hesitant about the green – frankly until the tape was off and everything was back in place, I still wasn’t sure.  But, I am happy to report I was wrong and it looks AWESOME!

IMAG2408

The kids enjoyed playing in their favorite spot…our closet…

IMAG2418 IMAG2419 IMAG2420

Then they moved to our room:

IMAG2423 IMAG2424 IMAG2435

I need take a picture with my real camera, but here is a sneak peek:

IMAG2444

No comments: