Sunday, August 21, 2011

Park City Day 5

 

We were able to book a late afternoon flight out of Salt Lake City, so we had almost one full day left in Park City.  We headed down to Main Street that morning so Trent could check it out in the daylight. And so I could pick up some souvenirs I had my eye on.

DSC_5474 DSC_5480 DSC_5481

This just made me laugh.  Trump? Really? I think there is a reason he was solo in his efforts. :)

DSC_5485 DSC_5486

After another delicious meal with Jeremy (Ericka couldn’t get away from work. I was sad that we didn’t get to say good-bye, but totally understood, of course!) we headed out of town.  A little reluctant to leave such a gorgeous place, but more than ready to see our babies!

This is a beautiful farmhouse on the edge of town.  Apparently, the city now owns and maintains it.  It was on the cover of many books I saw while shopping in downtown.  I had to have Trent pull over so I could capture a few pictures of it!

DSC_5490 DSC_5494 DSC_5495

We were so excited to see the little ones!  Of course, they were asleep when we got home so we had to wait until morning to talk to them. Hudson got a kick out of one of the treats we brought him:

DSC_5499 DSC_5502 DSC_5503

We are so thankful to our friends for inviting us to what is definitely one of our new favorite vacation spots!!!

No comments: